Sunday, July 24, 2016

News and Updates!

Yes, I know it's been a couple months since I've posted anything here...but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. Far from it, in fact. Here's an update on what's up:

This is no longer the place for space
That's right - I will no longer be posting space-related content here*. In an effort to better "brand" my space content, I'm spinning-off those to a new site: The Liftoff Report. It's still very much under construction - and there may be some more tweaking before I'm truly happy with it - but be sure to go there if you're looking for that sort of information from me. I plan to update things more frequently there, and hope to provide content that I don't see anywhere else.

In fact, I've written my first real piece for the site. Seem there may be an update on a topic about which I've covered here: a fitting name for SLS.

I'm a published writer
OK, I suppose that's not a big deal, considering that pretty much anyone can be published nowadays...but I'm pretty happy about it. I've been writing content for one of the largest names in spaceflight news: SpaceFlight Insider. If you're interested in reading my articles - and I would sincerely appreciate it if you are - all of my posts can be found here. However, the fine team at SpaceFlight Insider takes pride in putting out a quality product, so if you enjoy my work, be sure to take the time to read the other content there. You won't be disappointed.

So...what WILL this site be?
Ah - good question. This place will be where I post all my thoughts/writings that AREN'T about space*. So, pretty much everything else goes here.

*Exceptions - OK, you probably already noticed a couple of asterisks when I mentioned space content. I plan to make The Liftoff Report fairly professional, even if it's covering Op/Ed content. However, there may be times when it's not appropriate to have space content on that site, but I want to post it, anyway - such as if I attended a NASA Social and wanted to discuss that particular experience. That will be the only type of space-related content still posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment